Symbol loader saying serial.vxd is not a Valid Executable (SoftIce)
sonu
2006-06-06 12:32:16 UTC
hi,
i have installed a DriverStudio 2.6 in Windows 95 PC.
I got breakpoints in the gdidemo application.Everything seems to be
Ok.

But when i tried to load serial.vxd that i build from 98 DDK in the
symbol loader,it is showing that " Invalid Executable ".
i have heard that VXDs doesn't contain debug information,so i built
it with /DEBUG linker flag and -Zi assembler flag. Thus i generated
serial.pdb file.
Still the symbol loader is complaining as "INVALID EXECUTABLE".

any suggestions will really be appreciated....

Thanking you

Sonu
sonu